Try elemental free for 14 days
Cookies are in simple wording small pieces of code that record your moves when navigating our site and are divided into:
- those that are necessary to identify and / or maintain content that a subscriber / user enters during a session on a site throughout the duration of that connection (e.g., filling in an online form for the purchase of a specific product up to clicking the "Add to Shopping Cart" button). Persistent cookies, which are installed for the same purpose and remain installed for several hours, are also included in the same category.
- those installed for the purpose of subscriber / user security, such as, for example, those that detect repeated failed attempts to enter a user's account from a particular website.
- those who "remember" the subscriber / user's choices about the presentation of the web page (eg choosing a language or presenting search results on a web page).
- plug-ins installed on social networking sites, and sharing content between certified members who have already logged in.
- those installed for the purpose of advertising by the provider of the first party cookie site, and those installed by others (e.g., advertising networks) through the third party cookies.
- those installed by others (e.g., advertising networks) through the third party cookie and are necessary for other purposes (eg market research and analysis, improvement of advertised products, etc.) and are not directly related to user recognition .
- those that are installed for web analytics.
By using our site, you will need to agree on the types of cookies you allow us to install. By entering the homepage of our platform, you are aware of the relevant settings for using cookies and how to disable them or not.